Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bra Review: Freya Active Soft Cup Sports Bra


This is my second large-cup sports bra. I got the soft cup to avoid chafing. Mine is all black, but it comes in white, beige, and charcoal with lime accent. They used to have red and some websites/stores might still have red.

Pros:
-super structure
-good support
-adjustable straps and back
-high coverage
-separation of boobs = less boob sweat

Cons:
-a little high for my petite sized torso (i.e. I'm too short for it)
-not quite the support level I like for running, but works for short bursts of run
-boobs can look a little pointy

It's super comfy, and super structured. There's a tiny bit of bounce, but I would totally wear it for aerobics. I do wear it to walk my dog in the mornings. It's not the prettiest thing in the world, but I don't care about pretty with my sports bras anymore.

It's not carried by any stores that I know of in my area, but then, I don't know any stores in my area that even carry my size. Plenty of bra websites have it though. They also have an underwire version. I'd definitely recommend it to big-boobied girls who want support and separation!

2 comments:

  1. What sizes does it come in? I think it's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura - They make it in sizes 28-40 C-H. Learn more at their website, www.freyactive.com. They have a link on there so you can search for places that sell it. I bought mine at Intimate Designs. They had to order it in black and shipped it to me. Did you know they do free shipping?

    ReplyDelete