Friday, July 19, 2013

Upcoming Review

Just to let y'all know...

I took the plunge and ordered something from AdoreMe today. They actually have my size, and your first purchase (if you sign up for the VIP service) is only $20 for a set. That's a set, as in bra AND panties. Which is really a great deal if you compare the one brand they seem to carry (Parfait by Affinitas, don't think they make it themselves).

I ordered the Lola Balconette (or Leona according to AdoreMe), in a 32I/32G. Yes, I'm normally a 32H/32FF, but I looked up some reviews on different sites and found that Parfait tends to run a cup size small, and maybe a band size small. I prefer my bands pretty snug compared to most women, so I just went up a cup. Plus, I think my strapless bra is by them, and the 32G is even small. If this doesn't fit, I'll see about a refund since I ordered the largest size they carry.

Anywho, this is just a note that I will be reviewing the bra and service soon. Something to look forward too!

in the mean time, I'm going to go see if Jockey has bras in my size yet (I doubt it; too soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment