Thursday, September 9, 2010

Yay for Freebies!

Many thanks to my new friend who works in marketing for my favorite brands! She found my humble little blog and now I have 2 new pieces to wear! And just like a little kid, I had to wear them both right away.

First is the Olivia from Fantasie.

It's very pretty, and very comfy. Lots of structure, 3 hooks in back (at least in my size), and side boning for those of you who are afraid of the fatty bits under your arms.

On top of that is my new Tshirt from the Holy Fit campaign, which I have previously blogged about. I couldn't find a good pic of it that would show up in the blog, but here is a link to the T on an online store.

Very soft material, loose flowing fit. Perfect for the heat in the southwest! I have a feeling this is about to become one of my favorite tees!

So today has started rather well and I will enjoy my freebies. Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment