Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Ideas For the Future

I've been thinking about my blogs lately, and how I can make them better.

Just now I had a thought - it would be so much easier to just mesh my two main blogs into one. I have no clue what I would call it. How do I combine the pets, running, weight loss, and general life of Charlatan Psychic and include the bra/boob obsession of Bra Crusader?

I almost feel like I haven't lived up to the Bra Crusader title these past couple years. I've let the blog fall to the side, and haven't given a fitting since last summer. As for reviews, I can only review the Fantasie and Freya so many times, and that's about all I wear (ok, with a little Panache thrown in). So I'm not really doing readers justice, since I'm not expanding my own bra brand base.

*sigh* I hate to say it, but I think the Bra Crusader has moved on. But I still can talk forever about boobs and bras. I still can't stand Vic's secret. I just want to incorporate that into my regular blog. Maybe assign day a week where I post something about bras/boobs.

I would still gladly accept a job as a bra fitter if there were a store in my area that carried a decent size range.

Is Charlatan Psychic inclusive enough to include my bra obsession? Or do I need to find a new blog identity?

1 comment:

  1. I just read Charlatan Psychic and can SEE why you've been too busy to keep up with this blog. If you find Charlatan Psychic isn't inclusive enough for your bra obsession and you REALLY have a craving to write something bra or big-boob related, contact me about doing a guest post (or series) on Hourglassy!

    ReplyDelete