Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Boobs Are Famous!

Wow. So, I have never had so much traffic on my blog! If you are one of those reading the archive, you'll notice that I don't write a lot lately.

Thanks to Stephanie Clifford, the writer of the New York Times article I was mentioned in, my blog has exploded (not literally, thank goodness). And of course all this happened as I prepare for vacation.

This is official vacation notice. I will be on vacation for a while, and don't plan on blogging during that time. I may surprise us all with a post, but my plans include more reading and relaxing. There will probably be some research in that reading, and I will try to keep up with comments.

Thanks to everyone for checking out this little blog. I'm just a girl that's obsessed with bras and good fit, ever since it change my own relationship with my boobs.

I will try to keep this blog rolling upon my return, so check back in 2 weeks(ish) and expect more regular posting.

Sincerely,
Charla E. Welch
Bra Crusader

2 comments:

  1. i am a female.i am fashion design only for girls.visit my page plz order now.
    http://allfunusa.blogspot.com/2012/08/jora-collection-ladies-boutique-now.html

    http://allfunusa.blogspot.com/2015/01/french-kiss-and-nice-boobs.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete